Martina Sorbara (Rock Singer) was born on the 13th of November, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Martina’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Martina Sorbara below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Martina Sorbara|
Martina Sorbara, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Ontario, Canada on Monday, November 13, 1978. Canadian singer and songwriter who has been the lead singer for the band Dragonette.
Family: Her family comes from Ontario, Canada. Martina Sorbara father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Martina Sorbara’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Martina Sorbara is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Martina Sorbara’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Martina Sorbara’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Martina Sorbara zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Canadian rock singer has been alive for 15,415 days or 369,971 hours. There were precisely 523 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Martina Sorbara was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Martina Sorbara’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "MacArthur Park" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
1789 – Ben Franklin writes "Nothing . . . certain but death & taxes".
1933 – 1st modern sit-down strike by Hormel meat packers in Austin, Minnesota.
1956 – US Supreme court rules race separation on buses in Alabama unconstitutional.
5. Martina Sorbara’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Martina Sorbara’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Martina Sorbara was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Martina Sorbara’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Martina Sorbara was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Martina Sorbara’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Martina Sorbara’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.