Marty Dew (Dancer) was born on the 22nd of October, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 5. Marty’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marty Dew below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marty Dew|
Marty Dew, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Conway on Wednesday, October 22, 1980. Dancer and actor known for playing Marty in the 2004 movie You Got Served. He also had a role in Coach Carter and has appeared in shows like How I Met Your Mother and Glee.
Family: He grew up in Conway, South Carolina. Marty Dew father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marty Dew’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marty Dew is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marty Dew’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marty Dew’s zodiac sign is Libra
Marty Dew zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 14,702 days or 352,851 hours. There were precisely 498 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 22, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Marty Dew was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Marty Dew’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Woman In Love" by Barbra Streisand.
On this day in history:
1633 – Battle of Liaoluo Bay: Dutch East India Company defeated by Chinese Ming naval forces in southern Fujian sea.
1721 – Tsar Peter the Great becomes "All-Russian Imperator".
1879 – Thomas Edison perfects carbonized cotton filament light bulb.
5. Marty Dew’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marty Dew’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Marty Dew was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Marty Dew’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Marty Dew was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marty Dew’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Marty Dew’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.