Marty York (Movie Actor) was born on the 23rd of August, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 4. Marty’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marty York below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marty York|
Marty York, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Auburn on Saturday, August 23, 1980. Child actor who gained fame for his role as Alan ‘Yeah-Yeah’ McClennan in the beloved film The Sandlot.
Family: His father is named Donald York. Marty York father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marty York’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marty York is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marty York’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marty York’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Marty York zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 14,762 days or 354,301 hours. There were precisely 500 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 23, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Marty York was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Marty York’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Magic" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
1542 – Rabbi Joseph Caro completes his commentary of Tur Code.
1850 – 1st US National Women's Rights Convention convenes in Worcester, Massachusetts.
1942 – Battle of Stalingrad: 600 Luftwaffe planes bomb Stalingrad (40,000 die).
5. Marty York’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marty York’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Marty York was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Marty York’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Marty York was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marty York’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Marty York’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.