Marvin Cortes (Instagram Star) was born on the 21st of November, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Marvin’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marvin Cortes below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Marvin Cortes|
|BIRTHPLACE:||The Bronx, New York City, USA|
Marvin Cortes, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in The Bronx, New York City, USA on Saturday, November 21, 1992. America’s Next Top Model finalist from cycle 20 of the show who finished as the runner-up.
Family: He was born in the Bronx, New York and is of Honduran descent. He has seven brothers. He dated Renee Bhagwandeen during his time on America’s Next Top Model. Marvin Cortes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marvin Cortes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marvin Cortes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marvin Cortes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marvin Cortes’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Marvin Cortes zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 10,285 days or 246,855 hours. There were precisely 349 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1992|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Marvin Cortes was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Marvin Cortes’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do You Talk To An Angel" by The Heights.
On this day in history:
1620 – Mayflower Compact signed by Pilgrims at Cape Cod, [O.S. Nov 11].
1791 – Colonel Napoléon Bonaparte is promoted to 1st Lieutenant and appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Armies of the French Republic..
1818 – Russia's Tsar Alexander I petitions for a Jewish state in Palestine.
5. Marvin Cortes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marvin Cortes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Marvin Cortes was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Marvin Cortes’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful â€” and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Marvin Cortes was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marvin Cortes’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Marvin Cortes’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.