Mary Barra (Business Executive) was born on the 24th of December, 1961. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Mary’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary Barra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mary Teresa Makela|
|NICKNAME:||Mary Barra, Mary Teresa Makela, Mary Teresa Barra|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Michigan, United States|
Mary Barra, best known for being a Business Executive, was born in Michigan, United States on Sunday, December 24, 1961. American businesswoman who was named the CEO of General Motors in 2014. That year, she was featured on the cover of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World issue.
Family: She married Tony Barra and has two children. Mary Barra father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mary Barra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary Barra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary Barra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary Barra’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Mary Barra zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The American business executive has been alive for 21,581 days or 517,945 hours. There were precisely 732 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 24, 1961|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Mary Barra was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Mary Barra’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated 109,557,830 babies born throughout the world in 1961, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by The Tokens.
On this day in history:
1565 – Compromise of the Nobles in Habsburg Netherlands closes against inquisition.
1814 – Treaty of Ghent signed, ending the War of 1812 between the United States, the United Kingdom and their allies.
1936 – 1st radioactive isotope medicine administered in Berkeley, California.
5. Mary Barra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary Barra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Mary Barra was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Mary Barra’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Mary Barra was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Mary Barra’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Mary Barra’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.