Mary Cruz Mendoza (Pop Singer) was born on the 29th of August, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 4. Mary’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary Cruz Mendoza below â†“
|NAME:||Mary Cruz Mendoza|
|REAL NAME:||Mary Cruz Mendoza|
Mary Cruz Mendoza, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Manila, Philippines on Sunday, August 29, 1965. Filipino pop singer also known as Jamie Rivera and the Inspirational Diva. She’s released the albums At Her Best and Inspirations.
Family: She married JB Mendoza and has a daughter named Reine. Mary Cruz Mendoza father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mary Cruz Mendoza’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary Cruz Mendoza is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary Cruz Mendoza’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary Cruz Mendoza’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Mary Cruz Mendoza zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 20,233 days or 485,600 hours. There were precisely 686 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 29, 1965|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Mary Cruz Mendoza was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Mary Cruz Mendoza’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Help!" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
1526 – Battle of Mohács: In a decisive battle the Hungarian Empire is conquered by the Ottoman Empire led by Suleiman the Magnificent.
1533 – Francisco Pizarro orders the death of the last Incan King of Peru, Atahualpa.
1825 – Portugal recognizes the Independence of Brazil.
5. Mary Cruz Mendoza’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary Cruz Mendoza’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Mary Cruz Mendoza was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Mary Cruz Mendoza’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Mary Cruz Mendoza was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mary Cruz Mendoza’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Mary Cruz Mendoza’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.