Mary Erika (Instagram Star) was born on the 8th of August, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 6. Mary’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary Erika below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mary Erika|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Makati, Manila, Philippines|
Mary Erika, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Makati, Manila, Philippines on Monday, August 8, 1988. Aspiring professional makeup artist, blogger and YouTube vlogger of all things fashion, lifestyle and beauty. Her strongest following online is on Instagram with more than 100,000 followers.
Family: She is of Filipino and Mexican descent. She began a relationship with Derrick Dereleek. Mary Erika father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mary Erika’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary Erika is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary Erika’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary Erika’s zodiac sign is Leo
Mary Erika zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The instagram star has been alive for 11,733 days or 281,605 hours. There were precisely 398 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 8, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Mary Erika was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mary Erika’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Roll With It" by Steve Winwood.
On this day in history:
1509 – Emperor Krishnadeva Raya is crowned, marking the beginning of the regeneration of the Vijayanagara Empire in Southern India.
1609 – Venetian senate examines Galileo Galilei's telescope.
1786 – US Congress unanimously chooses the dollar as the money unit for the United States.
5. Mary Erika’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary Erika’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Mary Erika was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Mary Erika’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Mary Erika was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mary Erika’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Mary Erika’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.