Mary Holland (TV Actress) was born on the 24th of June, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Mary’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary Holland below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mary Holland|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Virginia, United States|
Mary Holland, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Virginia, United States on Monday, June 24, 1985. Actress known for a number of credits, including Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, Blunt Talk and Cinnamon Sugar.
Family: She is from Galax, Virginia. Mary Holland father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mary Holland’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary Holland is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary Holland’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary Holland’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Mary Holland zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 12,993 days or 311,841 hours. There were precisely 440 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 24, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Mary Holland was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mary Holland’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Heaven" by Bryan Adams.
On this day in history:
1497 – John Cabot claims Eastern Canada for England (believes he has found Asia in Nova Scotia).
1509 – Henry VIII is crowned King of England in Westminster Abbey.
1793 – 1st republican constitution in France adopted.
5. Mary Holland’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary Holland’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Mary Holland was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Mary Holland’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Mary Holland was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mary Holland’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Mary Holland’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.