Mary J. Blige (R&B Singer) was born on the 11th of January, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 3. Mary’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary J. Blige below ↓
|NAME:||Mary J. Blige|
|REAL NAME:||Mary Jane Blige|
|BIRTHPLACE:||The Bronx, New York City, USA|
Mary J. Blige, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in The Bronx, New York City, USA on Monday, January 11, 1971. Grammy Award-winning R&B singer who’s released more than half a dozen multi-platinum records, including My Life, which went 3x Platinum and won the 1995 Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Album. Her most popular songs include “Be Without You,” “Real Love,” “My Life,” and “Not Gon’ Cry.”
Family: She married her manager, record executive Kendu Isaacs, on December 7, 2003. Mary J. Blige father’s name is Thomas Blige and mother Cora Blige. We will continue to update details on Mary J. Blige’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary J. Blige is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary J. Blige’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary J. Blige’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Mary J. Blige zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American r&b singer has been alive for 19,010 days or 456,254 hours. There were precisely 644 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 11, 1971|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Mary J. Blige was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mary J. Blige’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Sweet Lord" by George Harrison.
On this day in history:
5. Mary J. Blige’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary J. Blige’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Mary J. Blige was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Mary J. Blige’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Mary J. Blige was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mary J. Blige’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Mary J. Blige’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.