Mary Jean Lastimosa (Model) was born on the 23rd of November, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Mary’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary Jean Lastimosa below ↓
|NAME:||Mary Jean Lastimosa|
|REAL NAME:||Mary Jean Lastimosa|
Mary Jean Lastimosa, best known for being a Model, was born in Philippines on Monday, November 23, 1987. Filipino model and businesswoman who was crowned Miss Universe Philippines in 2014. She is a known vegetarian and physical health advocate who has run her own fitness center in Davao City.
Family: She comes from a very religious family. Mary Jean Lastimosa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mary Jean Lastimosa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Mary Jean Lastimosa attended University of Mindanao.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary Jean Lastimosa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary Jean Lastimosa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary Jean Lastimosa’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Mary Jean Lastimosa zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Filipino model has been alive for 12,118 days or 290,843 hours. There were precisely 411 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1987|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Mary Jean Lastimosa was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mary Jean Lastimosa’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(I've Had) The Time Of My Life" by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes.
On this day in history:
1248 – Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile after the city capitulates.
1644 – Areopagitica, a pamphlet by John Milton, decrying censorship, is published..
1869 – In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched - one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving.
5. Mary Jean Lastimosa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary Jean Lastimosa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Mary Jean Lastimosa was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Mary Jean Lastimosa’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Mary Jean Lastimosa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mary Jean Lastimosa’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Mary Jean Lastimosa’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.