Mary McCartney (Family Member) was born on the 28th of August, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 7. Mary’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary McCartney below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mary Anna McCartney|
Mary McCartney, best known for being a Family Member, was born in London, England on Thursday, August 28, 1969. Photographer known as the eldest daughter of The Beatles’ singer and multi-instrumentalist Paul McCartney and music photographer Linda McCartney.
Family: She was married to Alistair Donald from 1998 until 2007. In 2010, she married Simon Aboud. She has four sons named Elliot, Sam, Arthur and Sid. Mary McCartney father’s name is Paul McCartney and mother Linda McCartney. We will continue to update details on Mary McCartney’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary McCartney is married Simon Aboud.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary McCartney’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary McCartney’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Mary McCartney zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 51 years old
The British family member has been alive for 18,775 days or 450,599 hours. There were precisely 636 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 28, 1969|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Mary McCartney was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Mary McCartney’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated 120,942,839 babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Honky Tonk Women" by The Rolling Stones.
On this day in history:
1189 – Third Crusade: the Crusaders begin the Siege of Acre under Guy of Lusignan.
1609 – English explorer Henry Hudson, discovers and explores Delaware Bay.
1830 – 1st American built locomotive, "Tom Thumb" races a horse-drawn car from Stockton and Stokes stagecoach company from Baltimore to Ellicott Mills. Let history record that due to mechanical problems the horse won!.
5. Mary McCartney’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary McCartney’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Mary McCartney was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Mary McCartney’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Mary McCartney was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mary McCartney’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Mary McCartney’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.