Mary McFadden (Fashion Designer) was born on the 1st of October, 1938. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 5. Mary’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary McFadden below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Mary McFadden|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Mary McFadden, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in New York, United States on Saturday, October 1, 1938. Fashion designer and successful writer. She won her first Coty American Fashion Critics award in 1976.
Family: She divorced Kohle Yohannan in 1992. Mary McFadden father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mary McFadden’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary McFadden is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary McFadden’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary McFadden’s zodiac sign is Libra
Mary McFadden zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 82 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 30,067 days or 721,631 hours. There were precisely 1,019 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1938|
|AGE:||82 years old|
Mary McFadden was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Mary McFadden’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1938, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1688 – Prince Willem III of Orange accepts invitation of take up the British crown.
1814 – Opening of the Congress of Vienna, which redrew Europe's political map after the defeat of Napoléon Bonaparte.
1867 – Karl Marx' "Das Kapital" published.
5. Mary McFadden’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary McFadden’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Mary McFadden was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Mary McFadden’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Silent Generation
Mary McFadden was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Mary McFadden’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Mary McFadden’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.