Mary Ping (Fashion Designer) was born on the 19th of February, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 1. Mary’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary Ping below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mary Ping|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Mary Ping, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in New York, United States on Sunday, February 19, 1978. Fashion designer known primarily for her sportswear. The founder of the Slow and Steady Wins the Race fashion line. She was a 2004 recipient of the prestigious Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation Award.
Family: She was brought up in New York. Mary Ping father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mary Ping’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary Ping is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary Ping’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary Ping’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Mary Ping zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 15,678 days or 376,295 hours. There were precisely 531 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 19, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Mary Ping was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Mary Ping’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stayin' Alive" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
356 – Emperor Constantius II shuts all heathen temples.
1600 – Peruvian stratovolcano Huaynaputina explodes in the most violent eruption in South American recorded history.
1861 – Russian Tsar Alexander II abolishes serfdom [NS=Mar 3].
5. Mary Ping’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary Ping’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Mary Ping was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Mary Ping’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Mary Ping was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mary Ping’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Mary Ping’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.