Mary Schmich (Journalist) was born on the 29th of November, 1953. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 4. Mary’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mary Schmich below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mary Schmich|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Georgia, United States|
Mary Schmich, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Georgia, United States on Sunday, November 29, 1953. Journalist who once worked for the Chicago Tribune. In 2012, she won the Pulitzer Prize for Commentary.
Family: She grew up with seven younger siblings. Mary Schmich father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mary Schmich’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mary Schmich is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mary Schmich’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mary Schmich’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Mary Schmich zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 67 years old
The American journalist has been alive for 24,525 days or 588,602 hours. There were precisely 831 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 29, 1953|
|AGE:||67 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Mary Schmich was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Mary Schmich’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated 97,861,773 babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
526 – A possible date for the Antioch earthquake in present-day Syria (then the Byzantine Empire) which killed 200,000 people.
1745 – Bonnie Prince Charlie's army moves into Manchester & occupies Carlisle.
1877 – US inventor Thomas Edison demonstrates his hand-cranked phonograph for the first time.
5. Mary Schmich’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mary Schmich’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Mary Schmich was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Mary Schmich’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Mary Schmich was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Mary Schmich’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Mary Schmich’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.