Maryam Remias (Makeup Artist) was born on the 27th of August, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 8. Maryam’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Maryam Remias below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Maryam Remias|
Maryam Remias, best known for being a Makeup Artist, was born in United States on Friday, August 27, 1971. Beauty content creator who shares makeup tutorials aimed at women over 40. She has 60,000 Instagram followers and 800,000 overall views on YouTube.
Family: She and her husband Eric have a daughter, Arianna Remias, born in 2010. Maryam Remias father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Maryam Remias’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Maryam Remias is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Maryam Remias’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Maryam Remias’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Maryam Remias zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 51 years old
The American makeup artist has been alive for 18,914 days or 453,950 hours. There were precisely 641 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 27, 1971|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Maryam Remias was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Maryam Remias’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart" by The Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
5. Maryam Remias’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Maryam Remias’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Maryam Remias was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Maryam Remias’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Maryam Remias was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Maryam Remias’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Maryam Remias’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.