Marysole Worner Baz (Sculptor) was born on the 17th of August, 1936. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Marysole’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marysole Worner Baz below ↓
|NAME:||Marysole Worner Baz|
|REAL NAME:||Marysole Worner Baz|
Marysole Worner Baz, best known for being a Sculptor, was born in Mexico on Monday, August 17, 1936. Mexican painter and sculptor who employs a diverse use of media, including kinetic art and installations.
Family: Her parents raised her in Mexico City. Marysole Worner Baz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marysole Worner Baz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marysole Worner Baz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marysole Worner Baz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marysole Worner Baz’s zodiac sign is Leo
Marysole Worner Baz zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 84 years old
The sculptor has been alive for 30,838 days or 740,131 hours. There were precisely 1,045 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1936|
|AGE:||84 years old|
Marysole Worner Baz was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Marysole Worner Baz’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1936, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1590 – Governor of Roanoke Island colony, John White, returns from England to find no trace of the colonists he had left there 3 years earlier [or Aug 18, 1591].
1903 – Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America.
1945 – Korea is divided into North and South Korea along the 38th parallel.
5. Marysole Worner Baz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marysole Worner Baz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Marysole Worner Baz was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Marysole Worner Baz’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Silent Generation
Marysole Worner Baz was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Marysole Worner Baz’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Marysole Worner Baz’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.