Marza Merophi (Cellist) was born on the 13th of November, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Marza’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Marza Merophi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Marza Merophi|
Marza Merophi, best known for being a Cellist, was born in Peru on Friday, November 13, 1992. Peruvian-born cellist who is famous for her work as both a soloist and contributor to high-profile acts and orchestras. She has played for Gary Hoffman and Robert DeMaine, and finished as a finalist for the prestigious 2016 Sphinx Award.
Family: She has one older brother named Moses. Marza Merophi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Marza Merophi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Marza Merophi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Marza Merophi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Marza Merophi’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Marza Merophi zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The cellist has been alive for 10,648 days or 255,573 hours. There were precisely 361 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1992|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Marza Merophi was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Marza Merophi’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do You Talk To An Angel" by The Heights.
On this day in history:
1789 – Ben Franklin writes "Nothing . . . certain but death & taxes".
1933 – 1st modern sit-down strike by Hormel meat packers in Austin, Minnesota.
1956 – US Supreme court rules race separation on buses in Alabama unconstitutional.
5. Marza Merophi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Marza Merophi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Marza Merophi was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Marza Merophi’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Marza Merophi was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Marza Merophi’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Marza Merophi’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.