Masaki Kojima (Drummer) was born on the 3rd of January, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Masaki’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Masaki Kojima below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Masaki Kojima|
Masaki Kojima, best known for being a Drummer, was born in Japan on Sunday, January 3, 1988. Former drummer of the Japanese rock band My First Story who was known within the group as Masack. The band’s song “Fukyagaku Replace” was used as the ending theme of the anime Nobunaga Concerto.
Family: He and My First Story originated out of Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Masaki Kojima father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Masaki Kojima’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Masaki Kojima is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Masaki Kojima’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Masaki Kojima’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Masaki Kojima zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The Japanese drummer has been alive for 12,427 days or 298,263 hours. There were precisely 421 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Masaki Kojima was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Masaki Kojima’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
1496 – Leonardo da Vinci unsuccessfully tests a flying machine.
1521 – Martin Luther excommunicated by Pope Leo X from the Roman Catholic Church.
1777 – General George Washington's revolutionary army defeats British forces at Battle of Princeton, New Jersey.
5. Masaki Kojima’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Masaki Kojima’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Masaki Kojima was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Masaki Kojima’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Masaki Kojima was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Masaki Kojima’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Masaki Kojima’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.