Masaki Miura (Movie Actor) was born on the 16th of November, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Masaki’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Masaki Miura below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Masaki Miura|
Masaki Miura, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Japan on Sunday, November 16, 1975. Actor best known for his performances in the Japanese films Sketches of Kaitan City and Linda Linda Linda.
Family: He was raised in Wakayama City, Japan. He and actress Ai Sasamine married in early 2012 and subsequently welcomed a child. Masaki Miura father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Masaki Miura’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Masaki Miura is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Masaki Miura’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Masaki Miura’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Masaki Miura zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The Japanese movie actor has been alive for 16,500 days or 396,014 hours. There were precisely 559 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1975|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Masaki Miura was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Masaki Miura’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "That's The Way (I Like It)" by KC And The Sunshine Band.
On this day in history:
534 – Second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus published.
1532 – Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca.
1776 – British troops capture Fort Washington during American Revolution.
5. Masaki Miura’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Masaki Miura’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Masaki Miura was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Masaki Miura’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Masaki Miura was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Masaki Miura’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Masaki Miura’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.