Masaki Okada (Movie Actor) was born on the 15th of August, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Masaki’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Masaki Okada below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Masaki Okada|
Masaki Okada, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Japan on Tuesday, August 15, 1989. Known best for his starring role as Takuma Kakunouchi in the 2009 movie I Give My First Love to You, this Japanese actor also appeared in the popular television series Hanazakari no Kimitachi e.
Family: He was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. Masaki Okada father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Masaki Okada’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Masaki Okada is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Masaki Okada’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Masaki Okada’s zodiac sign is Leo
Masaki Okada zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The Japanese movie actor has been alive for 11,480 days or 275,536 hours. There were precisely 389 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 15, 1989|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Masaki Okada was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Masaki Okada’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx.
On this day in history:
1461 – Empire of Trebizond surrenders to forces of Sultan Mehmet II - last Byzantine Empire remnant to fall. Emperor David exiled and later murdered..
1620 – Mayflower sets sail from Southampton, England, with 102 Pilgrims.
1900 – The Boxer Rebellion: In China, the Empress, her family and court retainers flee while foreign troops move through Peking in an attempt to quell the rebellion.
5. Masaki Okada’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Masaki Okada’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Masaki Okada was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Masaki Okada’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Masaki Okada was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Masaki Okada’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Masaki Okada’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.