Masami Kurumada (Cartoonist) was born on the 6th of December, 1953. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. Masami’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Masami Kurumada below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Masami Kurumada|
Masami Kurumada, best known for being a Cartoonist, was born in Japan on Sunday, December 6, 1953. Famous for creating such successful manga as Saint Seiya and Ring ni Kakero, this Japanese artist also penned song lyrics for the soundtracks of the anime programs based on his manga.
Family: He was born and raised in the Ch?? ward of Tokyo, Japan. Masami Kurumada father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Masami Kurumada’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Masami Kurumada is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Masami Kurumada’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Masami Kurumada’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Masami Kurumada zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 67 years old
The Japanese cartoonist has been alive for 24,524 days or 588,591 hours. There were precisely 831 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 6, 1953|
|AGE:||67 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Masami Kurumada was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Masami Kurumada’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated 97,861,773 babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1240 – Mongols under Batu Khan occupy and destroy Kiev; out of 50,000 people in the city only 2,000 survive.
1865 – 13th Amendment of the United States Constitution is ratified, abolishing slavery.
1921 – Anglo-Irish Treaty signed; Ireland receives dominion status; partition creates Northern Ireland.
5. Masami Kurumada’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Masami Kurumada’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Masami Kurumada was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Masami Kurumada’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Masami Kurumada was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Masami Kurumada’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Masami Kurumada’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.