Masena Moke (Soccer Player) was born on the 6th of February, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 8. Masena’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Masena Moke below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Masena Moke|
Masena Moke, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in DR Congo on Wednesday, February 6, 1980. Congolese forward who joined Vihren Sandanski in 2008.
Family: He was born Masena Matele Moke Ago. Masena Moke father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Masena Moke’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Masena Moke is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Masena Moke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Masena Moke’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Masena Moke zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The soccer player has been alive for 14,957 days or 358,979 hours. There were precisely 507 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 6, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Masena Moke was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Masena Moke’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rock With You" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
1508 – Maximilian I proclaimed Holy Roman Emperor, 1st Emperor in centuries not to be crowned by the Pope.
1778 – France recognizes USA, signs Treaty of Alliance in Paris, 1st US treaty.
1819 – Stamford Raffles founds Singapore as a British trading port.
5. Masena Moke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Masena Moke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Masena Moke was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Masena Moke’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Masena Moke was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Masena Moke’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Masena Moke’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.