Matan Kadosh (Dj) was born on the 1st of August, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Matan’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Matan Kadosh below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Matan Kadosh|
Matan Kadosh, best known for being a Dj, was born in Israel on Monday, August 1, 1983. Israeli DJ better known as Gataka and one half of the psytrance duo Vini Vici with partner Aviram Saharai. He was also in the music group Sesto Sento with artists Aviram and Itai Spector from the Ferbi Boys.
Family: He’s originally from Afula, Israel. Matan Kadosh father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Matan Kadosh’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Matan Kadosh is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Matan Kadosh’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Matan Kadosh’s zodiac sign is Leo
Matan Kadosh zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The dj has been alive for 13,688 days or 328,518 hours. There were precisely 464 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 1, 1983|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Matan Kadosh was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Matan Kadosh’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
527 – Justinian I becomes the sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
1086 – Results of the Domesday inquiry presented to William the Conqueror in Salisbury (the date of compilation and the Great Domesday are historically contestable).
1774 – Joseph Priestley, English theologian, chemist and author discovers oxygen by isolating it in its gaseous state.
5. Matan Kadosh’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Matan Kadosh’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Matan Kadosh was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Matan Kadosh’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Matan Kadosh was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Matan Kadosh’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Matan Kadosh’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.