Mathias Pogba (Soccer Player) was born on the 19th of August, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. Mathias’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mathias Pogba below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mathias Fassou Pogba|
|NICKNAME:||Mathias Pogba, Mathias Fassou Pogba|
Mathias Pogba, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Guinea-Conakry on Sunday, August 19, 1990. Guinean striker best known for his time with the club Sparta Rotterdam in the Eredivisie.
Family: He was born in Conakry, Guinea but was raised in Paris. He has two brothers who are also professional soccer players. Mathias Pogba father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mathias Pogba’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mathias Pogba is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mathias Pogba’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mathias Pogba’s zodiac sign is Leo
Mathias Pogba zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Guinean soccer player has been alive for 11,107 days or 266,581 hours. There were precisely 377 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 19, 1990|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Mathias Pogba was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Mathias Pogba’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision Of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
1839 – Details of Louis Daguerre's 1st practical photographic process are released in Paris.
1942 – World War II: Over 4,000 Canadian and British soldiers killed, wounded or captured raiding Dieppe, France.
1988 – Iran-Iraq begin a cease-fire in their 8-year-old war (11 PM EDT).
5. Mathias Pogba’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mathias Pogba’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Mathias Pogba was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Mathias Pogba’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Mathias Pogba was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mathias Pogba’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Mathias Pogba’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.