Matias Jesus Almeyda (Soccer Player) was born on the 21st of December, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Matias’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Matias Jesus Almeyda below ↓
|NAME:||Matias Jesus Almeyda|
|REAL NAME:||Matias Jesus Almeyda|
Matias Jesus Almeyda, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Argentina on Friday, December 21, 1973. Former defensive midfielder nicknamed “El Pelado” who represented Argentina for a decade and played in two FIFA World Cups. He spent the majority of his career with River Plate, with whom he won three Argentine Primera División titles.
Family: He married Luciana Garcia Pena and has a daughter named Sofia. Matias Jesus Almeyda father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Matias Jesus Almeyda’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Matias Jesus Almeyda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Matias Jesus Almeyda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Matias Jesus Almeyda’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Matias Jesus Almeyda zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The Argentinean soccer player has been alive for 17,881 days or 429,149 hours. There were precisely 606 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 21, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Matias Jesus Almeyda was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Matias Jesus Almeyda’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Most Beautiful Girl" by Charlie Rich.
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [OS=Dec 11].
1898 – French Scientists Pierre and Marie Curie discover radium.
1988 – Lockerbie disaster: Pan Am Flight 103 destroyed mid air by a terrorist bomb killing all 258 on board over Scotland.
1991 – Soviet Union formally dissolves as 11 of 12 republics sign treaty forming Commonwealth of Independent States.
5. Matias Jesus Almeyda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Matias Jesus Almeyda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Matias Jesus Almeyda was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Matias Jesus Almeyda’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Matias Jesus Almeyda was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Matias Jesus Almeyda’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Matias Jesus Almeyda’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.