Matina Stevis (Journalist) was born on the 14th of July, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Matina’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Matina Stevis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Matina Stevis|
Matina Stevis, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Greece on Saturday, July 14, 1984. Correspondent for the Wall Street Journal known for covering everything from money in Africa to migration in the euro-zone. The versatile reporter has been published on a number of prestigious publications including The Guardian and Greece’s Eleftherotypia.
Family: A Greek immigrant, she has lived all around the world for work including Brussels, Belgium and Nairobi, Kenya. Her boyfriend’s name is Ilya. Matina Stevis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Matina Stevis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Matina Stevis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Matina Stevis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Matina Stevis’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Matina Stevis zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The journalist has been alive for 14,325 days or 343,813 hours. There were precisely 486 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 14, 1984|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Matina Stevis was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Matina Stevis’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When Doves Cry" by Prince.
On this day in history:
5. Matina Stevis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Matina Stevis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Matina Stevis was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Matina Stevis’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Matina Stevis was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Matina Stevis’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Matina Stevis’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.