Matt Frewer (TV Actor) was born on the 4th of January, 1958. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. Matt’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Matt Frewer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Matthew George Frewer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Washington D.C, United States|
Matt Frewer, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Washington D.C, United States on Saturday, January 4, 1958. Actor who lent his voice to Max Headroom and starred in the series Watchmen.
Family: He married Amanda Hillwood in 1984. Matt Frewer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Matt Frewer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Matthew George Frewer attended Lakefield College School and Bristol Old Vic Drama School (1980).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Matt Frewer is married Amanda Hillwood.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Matt Frewer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Matt Frewer’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Matt Frewer zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 65 years old
The Canadian tv actor has been alive for 23,896 days or 573,514 hours. There were precisely 810 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 4, 1958|
|AGE:||65 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Matt Frewer was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Matt Frewer’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,924,081,243 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1958, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Matt Frewer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Matt Frewer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Matt Frewer was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Matt Frewer’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Matt Frewer was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Matt Frewer’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Matt Frewer’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.