Maura Gallagher (Family Member) was born on the 1st of January, 1961. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Maura’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Maura Gallagher below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Maura Gallagher|
Maura Gallagher, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Ireland on Sunday, January 1, 1961. Birth mother of One Direction superstar Niall Horan and Greg Horan.
Family: She resides in Ireland and remarried to a man named Chris. Maura Gallagher father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Maura Gallagher’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Maura Gallagher is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Maura Gallagher’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Maura Gallagher’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Maura Gallagher zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 60 years old
The family member has been alive for 21,930 days or 526,335 hours. There were precisely 743 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 1, 1961|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Maura Gallagher was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Maura Gallagher’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated 109,557,830 babies born throughout the world in 1961, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Are You Lonesome To-night?" by Elvis Presley With The Jordanaires.
On this day in history:
630 – Prophet Muhammad sets out with his army towards Mecca, capturing it bloodlessly.
1758 – The International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature establish the "starting point" for standardized species names across the animal kingdom, based on the binomial nomenclature by Carolus Linnaeus 10th edition of Systema Naturae.
1863 – Emancipation Proclamation issued by Abraham Lincoln to free slaves in US confederate states.
5. Maura Gallagher’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Maura Gallagher’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Maura Gallagher was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Maura Gallagher’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Maura Gallagher was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Maura Gallagher’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Maura Gallagher’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.