Mavado (Reggae Singer) was born on the 30th of November, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 6. Mavado’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mavado below ↓
|REAL NAME:||David Constantine Brooks|
|NICKNAME:||David Constantine Brooks|
Mavado, best known for being a Reggae Singer, was born in Kingston, Jamaica on Monday, November 30, 1981. Born David Constantine Brooks, he rose to fame for his singles, “Dying” and “Weh Dem A Do,” which aired on radio stations across the globe. In 2008 he received the UK MOBO Award for Best Reggae Act.
Family: He married Monique McKenzie in 2012. Together they have four children. Mavado father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mavado’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mavado is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mavado’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mavado’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Mavado zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The Jamaican reggae singer has been alive for 15,164 days or 363,941 hours. There were precisely 514 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Mavado was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mavado’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
5. Mavado’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mavado’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Mavado was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Mavado’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Mavado was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mavado’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Mavado’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.