McKinley Freeman (TV Actor) was born on the 9th of June, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 8. McKinley’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about McKinley Freeman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||David Freeman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Champaign, Illinois, USA|
McKinley Freeman, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Champaign, Illinois, USA on Saturday, June 9, 1973. Series regular cast as Derek Roman in Hit the Floor who was also known for roles on TV in If Loving You Is Wrong, Daytime Divas and Days of Our Lives.
Family: He became engaged to Sarah Alice Burns in May of 2017. McKinley Freeman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on McKinley Freeman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, McKinley Freeman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of McKinley Freeman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. McKinley Freeman’s zodiac sign is Gemini
McKinley Freeman zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 18,131 days or 435,163 hours. There were precisely 615 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 9, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
McKinley Freeman was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On McKinley Freeman’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Love" by Paul McCartney.
On this day in history:
5. McKinley Freeman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as McKinley Freeman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
McKinley Freeman was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. McKinley Freeman’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
McKinley Freeman was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. McKinley Freeman’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. McKinley Freeman’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.