Megan McArdle (Blogger) was born on the 19th of January, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 4. Megan’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Megan McArdle below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Megan McArdle|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Megan McArdle, best known for being a Blogger, was born in New York, United States on Friday, January 19, 1973. Blogger and opinion columnist who has gained fame as a libertarian commentating on government policy, economics, and finance. She has contributed to The Economist, The Atlantic, and Newsweek, and authored book reviews in the New York Post and The Guardian.
Family: She married her husband Peter in 2010. Megan McArdle father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Megan McArdle’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Megan McArdle is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Megan McArdle’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Megan McArdle’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Megan McArdle zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 18,513 days or 444,330 hours. There were precisely 628 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 19, 1973|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Megan McArdle was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Megan McArdle’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon.
On this day in history:
5. Megan McArdle’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Megan McArdle’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Megan McArdle was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Megan McArdle’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Megan McArdle was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Megan McArdle’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Megan McArdle’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.