Megan Rapinoe (Soccer Player) was born on the 5th of July, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Megan’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Megan Rapinoe below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Megan Anna Rapinoe|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Redding, California, USA|
Megan Rapinoe, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Redding, California, USA on Friday, July 5, 1985. Soccer midfielder who joined the U.S. women’s soccer team in 2006. She helped lead the team to gold at the 2012 Olympics and assisted Abby Wambach’s historic equalizer goal at the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup. She also helped the U.S. women’s team win gold at the 2015 World Cup.
Family: She came out as gay in Out Magazine, and was once in a relationship. Megan Rapinoe father’s name is Jim Rapinoe and mother Denise Rapinoe. We will continue to update details on Megan Rapinoe’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Megan Rapinoe is dating Sue Bird.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Megan Rapinoe’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Megan Rapinoe’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Megan Rapinoe zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American soccer player has been alive for 12,869 days or 308,861 hours. There were precisely 436 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 5, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Megan Rapinoe was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Megan Rapinoe’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sussudio" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
1687 – Isaac Newton's great work PRINCIPIA published by Royal Society in England. Outlines his laws of motion and universal gravitation..
1811 – Venezuelan Declaration of Independence: 7 provinces declare themselves independent of Spain.
1852 – Frederick Douglass, fugitive slave, delivers his'What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?' speech to the Ladies' Anti-Slavery Society in Rochester, condemns the celebration as hypocritical sham.
5. Megan Rapinoe’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Megan Rapinoe’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Ox
Megan Rapinoe was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Megan Rapinoe’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Megan Rapinoe was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Megan Rapinoe’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Megan Rapinoe’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.