Mehrab Khani (Screenwriter) was born on the 7th of December, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. Mehrab’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mehrab Khani below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mehrab Khani|
Mehrab Khani, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in Tehran, Iran on Tuesday, December 7, 1971. Iranian screenwriter who is best known for penning Pejman in 2013. He has been writing Iranian films for over twenty years.
Family: He has a son. Mehrab Khani father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mehrab Khani’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mehrab Khani is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mehrab Khani’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mehrab Khani’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Mehrab Khani zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The screenwriter has been alive for 18,993 days or 455,832 hours. There were precisely 644 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 7, 1971|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Mehrab Khani was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Mehrab Khani’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Family Affair" by Sly and The Family Stone.
On this day in history:
5. Mehrab Khani’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mehrab Khani’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Mehrab Khani was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Mehrab Khani’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Mehrab Khani was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mehrab Khani’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Mehrab Khani’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.