Melanie Fiona (R&B Singer) was born on the 4th of July, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 5. Melanie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Melanie Fiona below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Melanie Fiona Hallim|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Melanie Fiona, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Monday, July 4, 1983. R&B singer who won a Grammy Award for her collaboration with Cee Lo Green on the song “Fool For You.”
Family: Her father works in finance and her mother works in banking. She and musician Jared Cotter welcomed a son named Cameron in 2016. Melanie Fiona father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Melanie Fiona’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Melanie Fiona is dating Jared Cotter.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Melanie Fiona’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Melanie Fiona’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Melanie Fiona zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The Canadian r&b singer has been alive for 13,591 days or 326,203 hours. There were precisely 461 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 4, 1983|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Melanie Fiona was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Melanie Fiona’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
1776 – US Congress proclaims the Declaration of Independence and independence from Britain.
1785 – James Hutton, geologist, publicly reads an abstract of his theory of uniformitarianism for the first time at the meeting of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
1803 – The Louisiana Purchase is announced to the American people by President Thomas Jefferson.
5. Melanie Fiona’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Melanie Fiona’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Melanie Fiona was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Melanie Fiona’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Melanie Fiona was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Melanie Fiona’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Melanie Fiona’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.