Melanie Ribbe (Model) was born on the 4th of November, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Melanie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Melanie Ribbe below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Melanie Ribbe|
Melanie Ribbe, best known for being a Model, was born in Germany on Monday, November 4, 1991. Model and DJ who has been represented by Noon Artists and The Bullit Agency. She has over 60,000 followers on her melanieribbe Instagram account.
Family: She married Rico Mansur. Melanie Ribbe father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Melanie Ribbe’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Melanie Ribbe is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Melanie Ribbe’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Melanie Ribbe’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Melanie Ribbe zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The German model has been alive for 11,294 days or 271,072 hours. There were precisely 383 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Melanie Ribbe was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Melanie Ribbe’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Melanie Ribbe’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Melanie Ribbe’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Melanie Ribbe was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Melanie Ribbe’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Melanie Ribbe was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Melanie Ribbe’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Melanie Ribbe’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.