Melissa Aldana (Saxophonist) was born on the 3rd of December, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Melissa’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Melissa Aldana below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Melissa Aldana|
Melissa Aldana, best known for being a Saxophonist, was born in United States on Saturday, December 3, 1988. Chilean tenor saxophone player who is known for her work both as a soloist and as a part of the group Melissa Aldana & Crash Trio. She is known for having performed alongside a wide range of other musicians and artists including Peter Bernstein, Kevin Hays, and Christian McBride .
Family: She was born and raised in Santiago, Chile. She was taught the saxophone by her father Marcos Aldana who was also a professional saxophone player. Melissa Aldana father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Melissa Aldana’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Melissa Aldana is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Melissa Aldana’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Melissa Aldana’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Melissa Aldana zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American saxophonist has been alive for 11,827 days or 283,865 hours. There were precisely 401 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 3, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Melissa Aldana was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Melissa Aldana’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby, I Love Your Way/Freebird Medley" by Will To Power.
On this day in history:
1586 – Sir Thomas Herriot introduces potatoes to England from Colombia.
1854 – Eureka Stockade: In what is claimed by many to be the birth of Australian democracy, more than 20 goldminers at Ballarat, Victoria, are killed by state troopers in an uprising over mining licences.
1967 – 1st human heart transplant performed in South Africa by Dr Christiaan Barnard on Louis Washkansky.
5. Melissa Aldana’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Melissa Aldana’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Melissa Aldana was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Melissa Aldana’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Melissa Aldana was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Melissa Aldana’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Melissa Aldana’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.