Melissa Lee (YouTuber) was born on the 6th of July, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 4. Melissa’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Melissa Lee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Melissa Susan Lee|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Riverdale, Georgia, USA|
Melissa Lee, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Riverdale, Georgia, USA on Thursday, July 6, 1989. Content creator behind the YouTube channel BreedingUnicorns; where her DIY tutorials have earned her more than 130,000 subscribers. She is also a fashion designer with a brand called Mademoiselle Opossum, designing colorful dresses and jewelry.
Family: She was born and raised in Berlin, Germany. Melissa Lee father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Melissa Lee’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Melissa Lee is married Daniel Goldstein.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Melissa Lee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Melissa Lee’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Melissa Lee zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 11,404 days or 273,702 hours. There were precisely 387 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 6, 1989|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Melissa Lee was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Melissa Lee’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Good Thing" by Fine Young Cannibals.
On this day in history:
1348 – Papal bull of Pope Clement VI issued during the Black Death stating Jews not to blame and urging their protection.
1785 – US Congress unanimously resolves the name of US currency to the "dollar" and adopts decimal coinage.
1885 – Louis Pasteur successfully tests an anti-rabies vaccine.
5. Melissa Lee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Melissa Lee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Melissa Lee was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Melissa Lee’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Melissa Lee was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Melissa Lee’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Melissa Lee’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.