Mia McKenna-Bruce (TV Actress) was born on the 3rd of July, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Mia’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mia McKenna-Bruce below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mia McKenna-Bruce|
Mia McKenna-Bruce, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in London, England on Thursday, July 3, 1997. Emerging teen best known as Tee Taylor in the Tracy Beaker Survival Files and Tracy Beaker Returns. She also played Ashley Tyler in the 2009 science fiction movie The Fourth Kind.
Family: She has two sisters, Elise and Anya. Mia McKenna-Bruce father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mia McKenna-Bruce’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mia McKenna-Bruce is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mia McKenna-Bruce’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mia McKenna-Bruce’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Mia McKenna-Bruce zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 23 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 8,610 days or 206,650 hours. There were precisely 292 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 3, 1997|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Mia McKenna-Bruce was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Mia McKenna-Bruce’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated 130,906,795 babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans Featuring 112.
On this day in history:
324 – Battle of Adrianople: Roman Emperor Constantine I defeats his co-emperor Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.
1187 – Battle of Horns of Hattin: Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, destroys Jerusalem's crusader army.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, largest battle ever fought on the American continent, ends in a major victory for the Union during the US Civil War.
5. Mia McKenna-Bruce’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mia McKenna-Bruce’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Mia McKenna-Bruce was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Mia McKenna-Bruce’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Mia McKenna-Bruce was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mia McKenna-Bruce’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Mia McKenna-Bruce’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.