Mia Mugavero (Dancer) was born on the 1st of November, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Mia’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mia Mugavero below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mia Mugavero|
Mia Mugavero, best known for being a Dancer, was born in United States on Saturday, November 1, 2003. Dancer and brand ambassador known as a TeenBEAST. She has grown quite popular showcasing her talents on the Instagram account miamugs. The account has earned more than 30,000 followers since its inception.
Family: In honor of Mother’s Day 2017, she posted several photos to Instagram with her mother captioned “Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom on the planet.” Mia Mugavero father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mia Mugavero’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mia Mugavero is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mia Mugavero’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mia Mugavero’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Mia Mugavero zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 17 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 6,487 days or 155,701 hours. There were precisely 220 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 1, 2003|
|AGE:||17 years old|
Mia Mugavero was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Mia Mugavero’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated 132,913,449 babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Boy" by Beyonce Featuring Sean Paul.
On this day in history:
1755 – Lisbon earthquake kills more than 50,000 in Portugal.
1814 – Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France, in the Napoleonic Wars..
1894 – Vaccine for diphtheria announced by Dr Roux of Paris.
5. Mia Mugavero’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mia Mugavero’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Mia Mugavero was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Mia Mugavero’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
Mia Mugavero was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Mia Mugavero’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Mia Mugavero’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.