Mia Young (Rapper) was born on the 9th of January, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Mia’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mia Young below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mia Young|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Orleans, Louisiana, USA|
Mia Young, best known for being a Rapper, was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA on Friday, January 9, 1970. Rapper more commonly known as Mia X. She was the first woman to sign with Master P’s No Limit Records. She’s most famous for the albums Unlady Like and Mama Drama, both of which went Gold.
Family: She has two children named Sean and Tye. Mia Young father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mia Young’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mia Young is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mia Young’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mia Young’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Mia Young zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 53 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 19,430 days or 466,328 hours. There were precisely 659 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1970|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Mia Young was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Mia Young’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" by B.J. Thomas.
On this day in history:
5. Mia Young’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mia Young’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Mia Young was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Mia Young’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Mia Young was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mia Young’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Mia Young’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.