Michael Kors (Fashion Designer) was born on the 9th of August, 1959. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Michael’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Michael Kors below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Karl Anderson Jr.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Long Island, New York, USA|
Michael Kors, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Long Island, New York, USA on Sunday, August 9, 1959. Runway designer and television personality most recognized as one of the judges on Lifetime’s Project Runway.
Family: In 2011, he married his long-time partner Lance LePere. Michael Kors father’s name is Karl Anderson and mother Joan Hamburger. We will continue to update details on Michael Kors’s family.
Education: Karl Anderson Jr. attended John F. Kennedy High School, Bellmore, NY and Fashion Institute of Technology.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Michael Kors is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Michael Kors’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Michael Kors’s zodiac sign is Leo
Michael Kors zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 64 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 23,496 days or 563,915 hours. There were precisely 796 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 9, 1959|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Michael Kors was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Michael Kors’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "A Big Hunk O' Love" by Elvis Presley.
On this day in history:
5. Michael Kors’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Michael Kors’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Michael Kors was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Michael Kors’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Michael Kors was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Michael Kors’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Michael Kors’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.