Michael McIntyre (Comedian) was born on the 21st of February, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Michael’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Michael McIntyre below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Michael Hazen James McIntyre|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Merton, London, England, UK|
Michael McIntyre, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Merton, London, England, UK on Saturday, February 21, 1976. English stand up comedian who won the Best Live Stand-up Award at the 2009 British Comedy Awards. In 2010, he released his autobiography, “Life and Laughing: My Story.”
Family: He married Kitty McIntyre in 2003, and the couple had two sons named Oscar and Lucas together. His father, Ray Cameron, was also a comedian and wrote for Kenny Everett’s television shows. Michael McIntyre father’s name is Ray Cameron and mother Kati Cameron. We will continue to update details on Michael McIntyre’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Michael McIntyre is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Michael McIntyre’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Michael McIntyre’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Michael McIntyre zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The English comedian has been alive for 17,094 days or 410,256 hours. There were precisely 579 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Michael McIntyre was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Michael McIntyre’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" by Paul Simon.
On this day in history:
5. Michael McIntyre’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Michael McIntyre’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Michael McIntyre was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Michael McIntyre’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Michael McIntyre was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Michael McIntyre’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Michael McIntyre’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.