Michalis Konstantinou (Soccer Player) was born on the 19th of February, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Michalis’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Michalis Konstantinou below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Michail Konstantinou|
Michalis Konstantinou, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Paralimni, Cyprus on Sunday, February 19, 1978. Cypriot footballer who became known for his skills as a striker; one of the country’s leading scorers and highest-paid athletes.
Family: His family was residing in Paralimni, Cyprus, when he was born. Michalis Konstantinou father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Michalis Konstantinou’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Michalis Konstantinou is dating Evelina Kyrasta.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Michalis Konstantinou’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Michalis Konstantinou’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Michalis Konstantinou zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The Cypriot soccer player has been alive for 15,720 days or 377,288 hours. There were precisely 533 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 19, 1978|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Michalis Konstantinou was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Michalis Konstantinou’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stayin' Alive" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
356 – Emperor Constantius II shuts all heathen temples.
1600 – Peruvian stratovolcano Huaynaputina explodes in the most violent eruption in South American recorded history.
1861 – Russian Tsar Alexander II abolishes serfdom [NS=Mar 3].
5. Michalis Konstantinou’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Michalis Konstantinou’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Michalis Konstantinou was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Michalis Konstantinou’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Michalis Konstantinou was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Michalis Konstantinou’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Michalis Konstantinou’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.