Michel Bastos (Soccer Player) was born on the 2nd of August, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. Michel’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Michel Bastos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Michel Bastos|
Michel Bastos, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Brazil on Tuesday, August 2, 1983. Brazilian winger who played for Olympique Lyonnais in Ligue 1 from 2009 to 2013 and joined Al Ain in 2013.
Family: He was born in Pelotas, Brazil. Michel Bastos father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Michel Bastos’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Michel Bastos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Michel Bastos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Michel Bastos’s zodiac sign is Leo
Michel Bastos zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The Brazilian soccer player has been alive for 13,732 days or 329,581 hours. There were precisely 465 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 2, 1983|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Michel Bastos was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Michel Bastos’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
1776 – Formal signing of the US Declaration of Independence by 56 people (date most accepted by modern historians).
1790 – 1st US census conducted, the population was 3,939,214 including 697,624 slaves.
1832 – Battle of Bad Axe, Wisconsin: 1,300 Illinois militia defeat Sauk & Fox Native Americans ending the Black Hawk War in the US.
5. Michel Bastos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Michel Bastos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Michel Bastos was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Michel Bastos’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Michel Bastos was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Michel Bastos’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Michel Bastos’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.