Michelle Akers (Soccer Player) was born on the 1st of February, 1966. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 7. Michelle’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Michelle Akers below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Michelle Akers|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Santa Clara, California, USA|
Michelle Akers, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Santa Clara, California, USA on Tuesday, February 1, 1966. One of the greatest female soccer players of all time who led the gold medal-winning US national team at the 1996 Olympics.
Family: She was married twice and had one son. Michelle Akers father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Michelle Akers’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Michelle Akers is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Michelle Akers’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Michelle Akers’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Michelle Akers zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American soccer player has been alive for 20,125 days or 483,004 hours. There were precisely 682 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 1, 1966|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Michelle Akers was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Michelle Akers’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Love" by Petula Clark.
On this day in history:
1587 – Queen Elizabeth I of England signs death warrant for her cousin, Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots.
1843 – Oldest continuous writer of insurance in America - The Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York (MONY) opens.
1884 – 1st volume of the Oxford English Dictionary, A-Ant, published.
5. Michelle Akers’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Michelle Akers’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Michelle Akers was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Michelle Akers’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Michelle Akers was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Michelle Akers’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Michelle Akers’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.