Michelle Bridges (TV Show Host) was born on the 20th of October, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 2. Michelle’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Michelle Bridges below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Michelle Bridges|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
Michelle Bridges, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Newcastle on Tuesday, October 20, 1970. Personal trainer and television personality who appeared on the Australian version of The Biggest Loser.
Family: She was married to her business manager Bill Moore from 2003-2013. Shortly thereafter she began a relationship with fellow The Biggest Loser trainer Steve Willis in May 2013; they have a son named Axel. Michelle Bridges father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Michelle Bridges’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Michelle Bridges is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Michelle Bridges’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Michelle Bridges’s zodiac sign is Libra
Michelle Bridges zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The Australian tv show host has been alive for 18,400 days or 441,612 hours. There were precisely 624 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 20, 1970|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Michelle Bridges was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Michelle Bridges’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Be There" by Jackson 5.
On this day in history:
1097 – 1st Crusaders arrive in Antioch during the First Crusade.
1603 – Chinese uprising in Philippines fails after 23,000 killed.
1803 – US Senate ratifies the Louisiana Purchase.
5. Michelle Bridges’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Michelle Bridges’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Michelle Bridges was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Michelle Bridges’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Generation X
Michelle Bridges was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Michelle Bridges’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Michelle Bridges’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.