Michelle Harrison (Children’s Author) was born on the 21st of December, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 5. Michelle’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Michelle Harrison below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Michelle Nicole Johnston|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Michelle Harrison, best known for being a Children’s Author, was born in England, United Kingdom on Friday, December 21, 1979. Initially famous for her Waterstone Children’s Book Prize-winning novel The 13 Treasures, she later developed the work into a trilogy and went on to publish a non-series young adult novel titled Unrest.
Family: She grew up in Grays, Essex, England, with two older sisters, and later lived and worked in Oxfordshire. Michelle Harrison father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Michelle Harrison’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Michelle Harrison is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Michelle Harrison’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Michelle Harrison’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Michelle Harrison zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The American children's author has been alive for 15,047 days or 361,149 hours. There were precisely 510 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 21, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Michelle Harrison was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Michelle Harrison’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes.
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [OS=Dec 11].
1898 – French Scientists Pierre and Marie Curie discover radium.
1988 – Lockerbie disaster: Pan Am Flight 103 destroyed mid air by a terrorist bomb killing all 258 on board over Scotland.
5. Michelle Harrison’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Michelle Harrison’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Michelle Harrison was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Michelle Harrison’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Michelle Harrison was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Michelle Harrison’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Michelle Harrison’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.