Michelle Malkin (Blogger) was born on the 20th of October, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 2. Michelle’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Michelle Malkin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Michelle Marie Maglalang|
|NICKNAME:||Michelle Malkin Maglalang, Michelle Marie Maglalang, Michelle Malkin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Michelle Malkin, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Tuesday, October 20, 1970. Blogger, political commentator, and contributor for the Fox News Channel.
Family: She has two children with her husband, Jesse Malkin. Michelle Malkin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Michelle Malkin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Michelle Marie Maglalang attended Oberlin College (1993).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Michelle Malkin is married Jesse D. Malkin.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Michelle Malkin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Michelle Malkin’s zodiac sign is Libra
Michelle Malkin zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 19,224 days or 461,388 hours. There were precisely 652 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 20, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Michelle Malkin was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Michelle Malkin’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Be There" by The Jackson Five.
On this day in history:
5. Michelle Malkin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Michelle Malkin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Michelle Malkin was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Michelle Malkin’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Generation X
Michelle Malkin was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Michelle Malkin’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Michelle Malkin’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.