Miguel Sabah (Soccer Player) was born on the 14th of November, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Miguel’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Miguel Sabah below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Miguel Sabah|
Miguel Sabah, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Mexico on Wednesday, November 14, 1979. Mexican soccer player most famous as a striker for teams like Monarcas Morelia in Liga MX. In 2009, He led the Mexican national team to a CONCACAF Gold Cup title, the fifth in team history.
Family: His father is Lebanese and his mother is Mexican. Miguel Sabah father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Miguel Sabah’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Miguel Sabah is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Miguel Sabah’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Miguel Sabah’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Miguel Sabah zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The Mexican soccer player has been alive for 15,079 days or 361,901 hours. There were precisely 511 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Miguel Sabah was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Miguel Sabah’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Still" by Commodores.
On this day in history:
1680 – Gottfried Kirch discovers the Great Comet of 1680 (Kirch's Comet/Newton's Comet).
1896 – Power plant at Niagara Falls begins operation.
1908 – Albert Einstein presents his quantum theory of light.
5. Miguel Sabah’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Miguel Sabah’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Miguel Sabah was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Miguel Sabah’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Miguel Sabah was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Miguel Sabah’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Miguel Sabah’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.