Mihai Gruia Sandu (Movie Actor) was born on the 12th of October, 1956. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Mihai’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mihai Gruia Sandu below ↓
|NAME:||Mihai Gruia Sandu|
|REAL NAME:||Mihai Gruia Sandu|
Mihai Gruia Sandu, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Romania on Friday, October 12, 1956. Romanian actor who is known for playing in numerous films since the late 1980s including the 2009 film Gruber’s Journey.
Family: He comes from a Romanian family from Bucharest. Mihai Gruia Sandu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mihai Gruia Sandu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mihai Gruia Sandu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mihai Gruia Sandu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mihai Gruia Sandu’s zodiac sign is Libra
Mihai Gruia Sandu zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 64 years old
The Romanian movie actor has been alive for 23,512 days or 564,302 hours. There were precisely 797 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 12, 1956|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Mihai Gruia Sandu was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Mihai Gruia Sandu’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,821,383,444 and there were an estimated 100,628,458 babies born throughout the world in 1956, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1279 – Nichiren, a Japanese Buddhist monk, founder of Nichiren Buddhism, inscribes the Dai-Gohonzon.
1492 – Christopher Columbus's expedition makes landfall on a Caribbean island he names San Salvador (likely Watling Island, Bahamas). The explorer believes he has reached East Asia (OS 21 Oct).
1915 – Ford Motor Company under Henry Ford manufactures its 1 millionth automobile at the River Rouge plant in Detroit.
5. Mihai Gruia Sandu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mihai Gruia Sandu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Mihai Gruia Sandu was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Mihai Gruia Sandu’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Mihai Gruia Sandu was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Mihai Gruia Sandu’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Mihai Gruia Sandu’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.